WE NEED YOU!
Come out to help us make a difference by volunteering for the first annual North Texas Wine & Brew Music Festival on September 7th, 2019 from 11-10pm. A variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals and organizations are available.
All volunteers will be given a parking pass when checking-in.
Volunteer Orientation will be held Thursday, August 29 at 7 p.m. at Steves Wine Bar, 111 Industrial St, Denton, TX 76201.
Volunteer Appreciation Dinner will be held after the festival to celebrate the efforts of all volunteers and present checks to the non-profits who benifited.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian at 936-443-3617 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Volunteers in adult beverage areas must be 21 and up.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption prior/during your shift.
- Volunteers are required to wear their official North Texas Wine Fest Volunteer T-Shirt during their shift.
- Clothes must be clean and presentable.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Volunteers must sign in and out for every shift.